Our Commitment to You
We respect the unique spark of spirit in you and in everything. We see you and everyone as an exceptional individual with something of value to offer.
Our work is dedicated to supporting you to discover and bring into fruition your highest purpose and possibility. Our intention is to be all that we can be and give everything we’ve got in the most artistic, imaginative and balanced ways we can to support the evolution of life in these times of fast change.
- Our work is designed as a tool of empowerment and awakening.
- Our work gives people the experience of being more deeply connected to themselves, each other and the environment.
- It is open to all who want to practice Movement Medicine.
- We are always open to feedback and input.
Our Ethos and Environmental Policy
We have found that the deepest joy comes from a full and deep engagement with life. We see life as a great adventure. We experience the planet as a living being and it is our intention take care of it as best as we can.
- A percentage of all our profit goes to support projects that are concerned with environmental sustainability and social justice.
- We also regularly support other projects locally, nationally and internationally such as Moor Trees, The Pachamama Alliance and the Medical Foundation for the Victims of Torture.
- We support the Movement Medicine sponsorship fund that raises funds to bring Movement Medicine to areas of conflict or less privilege.
- We pay a tree tax for all our air travel and do our best to travel by train where possible.
- We also encourage students to travel by train and to lift share.
- We use and encourage others to use solar power, hydro-electricity and other renewables, insulation, re-cycling, and the joys of composting.
- We use sustainably sourced paper and plant-based inks for all our printing.
- On catered workshops, we use chiefly organic, local food and waste is composted and recycled where possible.
- We produce all our own electricity at home, drive an electric car and recommend Good Energy for renewable energy
- We bank with an ethical bank and invest in green futures.
- We buy fair trade and organic where possible.
- We have elders whose chief job is to laugh at us as much as possible and help us to keep our feet on the ground.
- We try to gently educate and inform.
- Each year, we are committed to studying something we haven’t studied before so that we stay grounded in that ‘beginners’ feeling.