Bringing the Dance Back Home – Webinar
What is a webinar?
An online mini-seminar that you can participate in wherever you are as long as you have internet access. This webinar series is for you if you want to:
• Connect with the world wide web of Movement Medicine dancers
• Bring the experiences of the workshop space into your day-to-day life
• Experience Movement Medicine, even if you’ve never been near a workshop in your life!
• Either experience the webinar live or catch up whenever you want to via the archive section
• Have access to all the past webinars in the archive to experience as often and whenever you want.
How will it work?
You pre-register (see below). You clear a little space in your living room, go online, take a deep breath, let go and let the dancer in you take it from there.
Why not give it a go? Even if you’ve never tried it before, or if you’re certain you have two left feet. Want to get a taste of webinar before signing up? Click Here
Register for the webinar sessions
Sign up online through Paypal (you do not have to have a PayPal account to use this service, instead of logging in click ‘continue checkout’ and fill in the form). The cost is £35 for 10 webinars. If after the first webinar, you find it is not for you, you can get a full refund if you let us know within 48 hours of that webinar. To sign up click the button below. It is best to do this in advance so that there is time for you to have your account activated and be ready to access the Webinars:
2017: 17 October (Ben Yeger), 14 November (Christian De Sousa), 12 December (Ya’Acov or Susannah)
2018: 9 January (Guest), 6 February (Guest), 13 March (Ya’Acov), 10 April (Susannah), 8 May (Guest), 5 June (Guest), 10 July (Guest), 11 September (Guest), 9 October (Ya’Acov), 6 November (Susannah), 11 December (Guest)
Click here for pdf of flier