Move! – Open Evening
Move! is a simple and invigorating introduction to Movement Medicine, a simultaneously grounding and uplifting modern meditation practice rooted in the tradition of ecstatic dance.
IN THE CLASS, YOU WILL:
• Learn some of the basics of Movement Medicine practice
• Gain access to the intuitive wisdom of the dancer inside you
• Wake up from the ‘trance’ of daily affairs
• Connect with your self & others
• Discover the healing & transformative power of the life force inside you
• Recognise the power you have to embody your dreams
David will provide you with careful and specific guidance so that you can discover the aliveness and creativity of the dancer inside. This dancer has an innate ability to see, connect and work with the big picture of our lives. No matter your age, shape or background, this dancer is just waiting for your permission to Move! and remind you of what you already know.
David is a fully qualified and practicing psychotherapist, he integrates these skills and his passion for shamanic pathways into his work as a qualified Movement Medicine Teacher in Ireland and throughout Europe. He follows the Lakota Redpath.
He teaches Movement Medicine, as a contemporary map to explore what it means to be alive in these times and how to transform patterns and wounds into opportunities for growth so we can give all that we can in this lifetime.
SCHEDULE: Friday 19h30-22h00
COST: 20€ – with registration, limited places available // Move! Evening is included in the Masculine&Feminine weekend