What is a webinar?
An online mini-seminar that you can participate in wherever you are as long as you have internet access. This webinar series is for you if you want to:
• Connect with the world wide web of Movement Medicine dancers
• Bring the experiences of the workshop space into your day-to-day life
• Experience Movement Medicine, even if you’ve never been near a workshop in your life!
• Either experience the webinar live or catch up whenever you want to via the archive section
• Have access to all the past webinars in the archive to experience as often and whenever you want.
HOW WILL IT WORK?
You pre-register (see below). You clear a little space in your living room, go online, take a deep breath, let go and let the dancer in you take it from there.
Why not give it a go? Even if you’ve never tried it before, or if you’re certain you have two left feet. Want to try webinar before signing up? Watch below:
The last Webinar – June 2019
FAQ for Webinars – February 2018
Movement Medicine Webinars – January 2016
Bringing the Dance Back Home – March 2014
I must have needed to dance really badly – February 2013
Things to look out for in the New Year – January 2013
Get on Your Bike – October 2011
Bringing the Dance Back Home – September 2011