The Shaman’s Door
Learn tools to heal the past, empower the present and co-create the future
Who are you? What holds you back? What do you truly long for?
The Shaman’s Door is an intensive ‘Life Lab’ intended to support you to answer these questions. Our work will be an embodied shamanic enquiry designed to:
- discover and claim the medicine in your past experiences
- connect you with your soul print (the unique qualities of soul that you alone carry)
- illuminate your way forward based on your core values
The workshop includes an initiation into the Shaman’s Door practice that invites you to dance deep, empty out and become the ‘hollow bone’ – the open channel that allows us to connect to a greater power and a deeper wisdom. On this intensive workshop, you will:
- empower your presence through intensive Movement Medicine practice
- learn tools for transforming the past into a source of strength and inspiration using the S.E.E.R (systemic essential energy retrieval) process
- work on your soul print and dream into your future
- learn simple, everyday steps and practices to support you in bringing your dreams to earth
Movement Medicine weaves together the exhilaration of free dance with the depth of movement meditation and the spirit of shamanic practice. It challenges the paradigm of separation and reminds us of the interconnected nature of the web of life and our unique place in it.
Prerequisites: Either a Move! evening, a class with a local Movement Medicine teacher or a Movement Medicine webinar.
Forthcoming dates: June 2017 – Warsaw, Poland